Classic eyelash extensions are the application of one single extension per natural lash, producing a natural look while still adding length, curl and thickness.
Volume eyelash extensions are the application of two or more light weight extensions per natural lash to create a more full and fluffy look but with more flexibility and softness than classic extensions.
MEGA VOLUME LASHES
Mega Volume eyelash extensions are the application of six or more light weight extensions per natural lash to create a full and glamorous look.
Extended fills are for existing and transfer clients. Extended fills offer an additional 20 minutes to regular fills to accommodate excessive shedding or matching existing work for transfer clients.
Preparing for appointment:
- Avoid mascara for 2-3 days before first appointment
- Cleanse eye area and lashes immediately before every appointment with a lash extension cleanser
- Prepare not to wet extensions for 24 hours after every appointment
Be sure to give a 24 hour notice of a cancellation or reschedule. Clients who cancel or reschedule an appointment with less than a 24 hour notice will be charged a $25.00 cancellation fee. If a cancellation is made within 3 hours of the appointment, a $50.00 fee will be charged. Lastly, clients who do not call or show to a scheduled appointment will be charged $75.00 no-show fee.
- Keep any products that contain oil away from lashes at all times. This includes concealer, foundation, moisturizer, cleanser, etc that contain any oil
- Cleanse lashes and eye area daily using an eyelash extension cleanser, rinse well. Allow extensions to dry completely before brushing.
- Do not touch, pick or pull at extensions, they are delicate and you will experience much better retention if you use your spooling or lash wand to adjust the extensions when needed
It is recommended to book your next fill before leaving each appointment to ensure you get a time slot that fits your schedule.
Yes, your natural lashes have a shed cycle which includes shedding 2-5 natural lashes per day, per eye. Your extensions will shed with your natural lashes.
Yes, however, it is recommended to avoid products that contain oil as the oil can transfer to your extensions and break down the adhesive causing premature extension loss.
Avoid applying makeup to the eye socket area as much as possible and cleanse makeup from your face daily.