Classic Eyelash Extension Course
Our two-day Private Classic Eyelash Extension Course will teach you everything you need to know to start your own lash extension business or grow an preexisting one. We offer the hands-on practice needed and ongoing mentorship and support.
Volume Eyelash Extension Course
Our 2 day Volume Eyelash Extension course will take your lash career to another level! In order to take the individual Volume Technique Class, you must already be certified in Classic lashes, whether with us or from another training program.
To sign up for the class, a $200 deposit is required to reserve your spot to attend the class. The $200 is non refundable. On the day of the class, the the remainder balance is due in cash. Please fill out the form below to register and pay your deposit.
Please note we will confirm a day when both you and Trainer are available.
- Types of Lashes
- Natural Lash Growth Cycle
- Infection Prevention
- Steps for Proper Disinfection
- Lash Mapping
- Adhesive Tips
- Cleansing Protocol
- Client Consultation
- Patch Test & Possible Reactions
- Scheduling Clients
- Photo Editing
- Consent Forms
- Aftercare Instructions
- Troubleshooting Adhesive Issues
- Troubleshooting Retention Issues
- Training Manual
- Lash Trays, (various sizes)
- Isolation Tweezers
- Placement Tweezers
- Under Eye Pads
- Medical Tape
- Eyelash Wands
- Handheld Fan
- Certificate of completion
- Lunch is Included
**Kit contains enough lashes to sufficiently apply 20+ full sets**
What if I need to cancel or reschedule?
- If you need to reschedule and give a notice of 14 days prior to the course date you will receive 1 free reschedule to the next available course date.
- If you need to reschedule 7-14 days prior to course date there is a fee of $250 to reschedule.
- Rescheduling will NOT be allowed within 7 days prior to the scheduled course date.
- Cancelling your course more than 14 days prior to schedule course date will result in a $250 fee.
- Cancelling your course 7-14 days prior to schedule course date will result in a $450 fee.
- No refunds will be given for cancellations made 7 days prior to the scheduled course date.
- No refunds will be given for no-shows.
Students are responsible for supplying a model for this course. Please make sure your model meets the following requirements:
- Does not currently have eyelash extensions on
- Is reliable (if they do not show up you will not be able to practice hands on and will not receive a certificate of completion for the course)
- Ideally someone with dark, thick, healthy lashes. Blonde and/or thin lashes can be hard to see and can be very difficult for first time artists.
- Can lay flat on their back for a long period of time (3-4 hours)
- If you cannot supply your own model we will supply one for you for a $50 fee.